You will receive a confirmation e-mail after placing an order and another e-mail after your order has been shipped. The second one will contain the tracking information and some instructions on how to track your parcel. The total time it takes to receive your order is described below:
The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time.
* Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it;
* Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you;
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
All items sold at PARTSBOS and shipped with Mail to the EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, US, CANADA, and ISRAEL are guaranteed to be delivered in 30 days , and 60 days for all others. But in real situation the shipments comes more faster (appr. within 7-20 days).
If you have not received your item(s) beyond this time, you are eligible for a full refund after we have conducted a postal investigation.
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Delays caused by the buyer providing incorrect or incomplete delivery information;
- Delays in delivery caused by any force majeure incidents, such as natural disasters, bad weather, and war;
- Any uninsured order that is lost or stolen after delivery;
- Delays in delivery caused by any other beyond PARTSBOS's control, such as public holidays and Customs issues.
Due to the unpredictable effects of COVID-19 on logistics and transportation, we are extending the guaranteed shipping time of orders placed after 2020.2.20 by 15-30 additional days. The extension will vary based on the order's destination, shipping method, and any lockdown/logistics restriction. Thank you for your understanding.